The fee includes:
- Registration for participating dentist
- Course handouts and templates in PDF format and refreshments
- Free implants to use on patients
- Lab fees for patient treatment
- Disposables including surgical gowns provided by the training centre for treatment sessions
- 12 months mentoring during the course
- Free DTX Studio (for digital planning)
Once your application has been received and you have been accepted to attend the course a non-refundable deposit of £2000 will be required to secure your place. The course fee must be paid in full up to 4 weeks prior to the course commencement date.
Payment options: Payment is accepted by one of the following methods.
- Bank transfer by BACS
- Via a payment link (2% admin charge will be applied)
Cancellation fee is £2000 and the cancellation request must be made in writing. After the course start, there will be no refund. LCOI may cancel scheduled courses up to 30 days prior to the scheduled date. The programme, dates and contents are subject to change.