Standard fee: £7,850 (No added VAT)
The fee includes:
- Registration for participating dentist
- Training for one qualified nurse with active GDC registration
- Course handouts and templates in PDF format, lunch and refreshments
- Free implants to use on patients
- Lab fees for patient treatment
- Disposables including surgical gowns provided by the training centre for treatment sessions
- 12 months mentoring during the course
- 9 months free DTX Studio (for digital planning) trial license
Once your application has been received and you have been selected to attend the course a non-refundable deposit of £1,500 will be required to secure your place. The course fee must be paid in full up to 2 weeks prior to the course commencement date.
Payment options: Please contact the course secretary on 07392 808089 for payment instruction by one of the following methods.
- Bank transfer by BACS
- Via a payment link (2% admin charge will be applied)
Our cancellation fee is £1,500 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date and the cancellation request must be made in writing. After 4 weeks or during the course, there will be no refund. LCOI may cancel scheduled courses up to 30 days prior to the scheduled date. The programme, dates and contents are subject to change.